11/04/2010

Kokeshi and crochet

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We went to a bric-a-brac today where I found these lovely Japanese Kokeshi dolls. They are vintage dolls (I think from the fifties) who can nodd their heads! I instantly fell in love with them the moment I saw them (I even forgot to bargain)!!
I also found these two funny little fellows and again, couldn't resist.

I've started to crochet this weekend, and now I'm a little bit hooked...

2 comments:

  1. Zorg dat ze in de brandkast staan als ik weer kom oppassen ;- ))
    Ik ben helemaal verliefd op die Kokeshidolls!!!
    Ik laat binnenkort mijn superlieve laatste kringloopvondst zien, dan kwijl je ook denk ik.
    Liefs en kus van Corrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kokeshi are really cute. I wanted to have dolls that would look like KOKESHI Dancers

    ReplyDelete