06/06/2010

Haarlemse stripdagen /illustration Biennale

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We went to the opening of the first Dutch Illustration Biennale at the Toneelschuur in Haarlem, a theatre (First 2 pics) designed by Joost Zwarte,a famous Dutch illustrator .
Found a graphic novel named KIKI, (which Menno bought for me :), at the Haarlemse stripdagen, an annual comicbook event here in the Netherlands. Years ago I bought a book about Kiki from Paris, the muse of Man Ray and so many other famous artists in the early 1900's. And now to my big surprise I found this graphic novel about her life.
Saw a lecture from Merijn Hos , Love his work!!

1 comment:

  1. Wat een mooie foto's! Wat is er nog veel te ontdekken Maaike, geen van de namen was me bekend. Het werk van Merijn Hos vind ik gewéldig! Leuke tatoo heeft Kiki ;- ))

    ReplyDelete